For more than 4 years, The Vault has been carefully building a full stack innovation ecosystem brick by brick.
- In 2014 we opened a collaborative workspace for technology startups. It was named one of the country’s top 10.
- In 2015 we doubled our space, making room for 52 startups and a stunning library. Microsoft was the first to acquire a member company, Cisco Systems the 2nd.
- In 2016 we started Silicon Valley’s most robust events program. Partnering with great organizations like Berkeley and Stanford, the Aspen Institute and Wells Fargo Advisors, we taught gamification and blockchain programming, hosted CEOs of startups and Fortune 500 companies in the Library, held networking events for female founders and investors, and ran provocative panel discussions in the Speakeasy Lounge.
- In 2017 we opened our first non-US location, in Korea’s Incheon Global Campus, and launched Vault Innovation Academy classes and workshops. We pioneered The Vault Country Mashups to bring together entrepreneurs and investors from two randomly chosen countries that had not previously been found on a Venn diagram. We held the first Ethereum coding bootcamps.
- In 2018 Autodesk’s former Innovation Strategist joined to lead Vault Innovation Services and Vault Innovation Academy. We launched 2 startup accelerators. We developed new classes in fintech, blockchain and blockchain programming. We agreed to open new locations in Europe, North America and Asia. We kicked off a startup mentoring program. We redesigned our website (but don’t look yet—it launches in June). We began our Nobel Laureate Innovation Project with the Swedish Academy. We started our first ever funding round. And 2018 isn’t half done yet.
- By 2020 The Vault will have locations on 5 continents and more than 1000 startups in The Vault network. We will be running thousands of events, classes and workshops on innovation, blockchain, scaling and data science, and we’ll conduct accelerator programs for startups and investors all over the world that begin locally and end in Silicon Valley. The Vault will be a global leader in innovation research and corporate innovation strategy, and we will have helped thousands of startups and corporations from every continent innovate and scale.
You’ve asked to stay in the know about what we do around the globe.
- Many of our events are open to everyone. (Last year more than 26,000 people participated in activities at The Vault.) If you’d like to join us, email email@example.com.
- Member companies are raising funding, hiring and seeking experienced advisors. If you’d like to meet them, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do real innovation with corporations on (almost) every continent. If you want to know how, email Vault Innovation Services at email@example.com.
We’re excited for the year ahead and look forward to seeing you inside The Vault soon.
Designer and developer based in Brazil. Studied game design and front-end development and have a degree from a São Paulo university called Anhembi Morumbi. About 10 years of experience as a designer and 8 years as a front end developer. Working with American companies currently.